Racing

Racing
contact me at e.senseman@gmail.com

9/10/2012

09/03 - 09/09

Monday (Sept. 3): off. Taking it easy.
Tuesday (Sept. 4): PM 9.5, 1hr:08, 7:10/mile, out-and-back on Cap City trail to Turville Point trails, Madison, WI. I'm starting to feel more rested. Nothing special here, just some easy miles.
Wednesday (Sept. 5): AM 8.5, :59, 6:55/mile, out-and-back on Cap City Trail, Madison, WI.
Thursday (Sept. 6): off. Two hours of sand volleyball!
Friday (Sept. 7): AM ~11 miles, 1hr:30, 8:15/mile, loops around the Arb with Hank, Madison, WI. Some easy miles and good conversation with Hank starting at 5:30am.
Saturday (Sept. 8): AM 10 miles, 2 x 1 mile @ 5:21, 5:24, 2mins rest between miles, Forest Park, St. Louis, MO. I did an easy three and a half miles with my sister and then ran over to Forest Park for the repeats. I was breathing a bit heavy after the second mile but the pace felt pretty smooth throughout. I needed a little speed today for a mental boost.
Sunday (Sept. 9): PM ~10 miles, 1hr:08, 6:45/mile, 8 x 30sec pick-ups, Wydown Rd. to Forest Park Loop to Hoover Ave, St. Louis, MO. My legs are feeling good and my body is starting to feel rested.

Weekly Totals: ~49 miles, ~6 hours. Last week my legs were a bit heavy and I felt generally fatigued. This week my legs were feeling much looser and I felt more rested. More rest and some mental preparation should have me in great condition for TNF-Madison.

No comments:

Post a Comment